Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stanford University
Image result for Stanford University Logo
     Stanford is located 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305Stanford requirements: MCAT, a degree prior to applying Tuition: will be an estimate 50,000 dollars Degree: Mostly medical related Specialized: in getting PhD's in the medical field Would I like to attend Stanford, from my perspective no, because I want to Major in accounting, and business. So why would I want to go to a medical school. I mean do not get me wrong Stanford is one of the best schools, but just not for my major. If I wanted to be a doctor well then I would want to got Stanford, but I don't. So I have to look at schools that are ranked high in what I want to Major in. What I want to major in is accounting, so I need to go to schools with a high ranked in business and accounting. I would need to go to a school like Bentley University.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 💗 Games 💗