Monday, January 8, 2018

School Break Days <3
Image result for pink ps4 controller

      During my school break I met the most amazing person ever. I got to talk and learn more about him. The weirdest thing ever was that we met on the PS4. He is the most generous and kindest person I have ever met in my life. He's not from the U.S and he doesn't speak English but I can manage.We spoke for the very first time yesturday and it was the best. I believe that I am so lucky that I got to meet him. The craziest thing is that we talk all day everyday. Our time diffreance is five hours apart. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't even sleep because he stays up talking to me. He makes me so happy and little by little he is changing my life. I speak more spanish and i listen to spanish music now. He completed my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 💗 Games 💗